At Pella Windows and Doors, we always
recommend having an in-home consultation so we can help you find the right replacement windows to
fit your home, your needs and your budget. Because there
are a lot of components that affect
the cost of replacement windows, we’ve gathered
these five factors for you to consider when you begin your search for
These five factors aren’t your only considerations when you’re
estimating the cost of your replacement windows, but they can help you
start thinking about what
everything will cost so you can properly budget for them. If you want to know more about these factors or any others that we deal with in
Des Moines, stop by Pella Windows and Doors’ local showroom to see what will
work best for your home and your budget. Give us a call at 515-219-7723 or schedule an appointment online as well.
- Project size. As you’d expect, replacing just one window versus
an entire room, or even a whole house plays a big role
in the total cost. Replacement windows can have
different benefits for different rooms in your home too, so think about
prioritizing areas that
may see increased exposure.
- Material. No matter if it is vinyl, fiberglass or wood windows, Pella® offers a variety
of products that can help meet your home’s needs.
Each material has its own benefits, but comes with its own cost as well. Feel free to stop by the Des Moines showroom to get a closer
look at your options.
- Features and options. If you want to add features to your new replacement
windows, they can affect your project cost, so keep that in
mind as you’re selecting
- Style. You and your home have your own individual
style, and windows should reflect that. That’s why we offer
so many different window styles to choose from. Find the best match for your style and your budget.
- Installation. It may be easy to assume that installation for your replacement windows is a quick and simple task as a homeowner, but many homeowners
quickly realize how important expert installation is when
it comes to installing replacement windows. Don’t forget to factor this in to the cost of your